Tilt Tray Driver – Northside Brisbane
About the Company
Barnes Auto Co specialises in ultra-heavy salvage and recovery services and is the largest and longest standing dedicated heavy vehicle towing and recovery business in Australia.
We have 5 depots across South East Queensland & Northern NSW and have a diverse fleet of well-maintained trucks.
About the role
Full Time position on offer at Barnes Auto Co, the oldest dedicated heavy vehicle towing and salvage business in Australia.
We have a position available in a Tilt Tray. The majority of work is transporting larger vehicles and some other loads like machinery.
Applicants must live in Brisbane and be able to park a 12 metre truck at home.
Preferred Locations Around:
NUDGEE, BANYO, BOONDALL, ZILLMERE, GEEBUNG, NUNDAH
Skills and experience
- Heavy vehicle driving experience (at least 2 years)
- Minimum of a HR licence
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a White Card and QLD Tow Truck Drivers Licence
- Previous towing experience is not essential, training on our requirements and techniques will be provided.
- Must be able to pass a Trucksafe Medical and be able to get MSIC clearance and police certificate for defence work.
What’s on offer
- Varied and interesting line of work
- Friendly team environment
- Training and ongoing support provided
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please press the Apply Now button and submit your resume.