About the Company
Barnes Auto Co specialises in ultra-heavy salvage and recovery services and is the largest and longest standing dedicated heavy vehicle towing and recovery business in Australia.
We have 7 depots across South East Queensland and have a diverse fleet of trucks servicing from Burpengary to Northern NSW.
About the role
Working alongside a small, close-knit team located in West End, your main duties to co-ordinate heavy towing and recovery jobs from beginning to end will include to:
- Dispatch trucks using judgement for job allocation
- Provide a high level of customer service when answering customer calls and service queries
- Uphold high attention to detail to ensure smooth operations
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
The days are on a rotating fortnight:
- Week 1 – Monday to Friday
- Week 2 – Monday to Wednesday plus on call for the weekend. On call work on the weekend is from home with a phone and laptop provided.
Skills and experience
- Strong customer service
- Sound computer skills
- Flexible decision making skills
- Attention to detail
Preferred but not essential:
- Basic truck knowledge
- Transport industry background
- Geographical knowledge of Brisbane
What’s on offer
- Varied and interesting line of work
- Friendly team environment
- Rotating fortnight
- Work from home every second weekend
- On site car parking
- Training and ongoing support provided
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please press the Apply Now button and submit your resume.